When you were born, I was the happiest person alive.
It was because Allah had blessed me with a child, a son, the first grandchild for Wan and Aki and Tok.
In a way, I made my mom and parents-in-law happy with your presence.




We named you ‘Jazlan’ (the cheerful one).
True to your name, you are a cheerful person and bring cheers to those around you.
I adore you, cherish you with my love and attention.




To date, I can still feel the happiness of carrying you in my womb and bringing you into this world.
You still give me the feeling of accomplishment whenever I look at your face.
You have a very special place in my heart as I love you so much.




When I am gone,
Please take good care of your father and sister,
Please love them,
And care for them,
And guard them,
As you would guard your life.




When I am gone,
Keep me in your heart forever,
Do send me your prayers,
And be the best Moslem possible.




No matter what people may say
No matter what people may tell you
Please remember


YOU ARE VERY SPECIAL ...
MAMA LOVE YOU SO MUCH...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...