Never thought I would be able to create a blog as I am not a computer savvy but a lot of patience and determination helped me through. This 'baby' worth the hours spent on it and it helps me to snap back to reality.


At last......... here is my first piece :)



1. WHO AM I?



- HAMBA   ALLAH
- A daughter to my parents.
- A wife to my wonderful and caring husband.
- A mother to my 2 wonderful and loving children.
- A teacher to my hard working students.
- A friend to those who accept me for the real me,
NOT who they expect me to be.



2. MY LOVE


My husband, mentor, friend and everything else... We had gone through many hardship in life and still struggling to keep our sanity... But we will be fine as long as we have each other and keep supporting one another.


The best gifts Allah has ever given me...
MY TWO PRICELESS GEMS, THE JOY OF MY LIFE



These are three very important people in my life. I am still alive today because of them  (with ALLAH's WILL of course). They are my oxygen in this world, who keep me going when everything and everyone else in this world leave me. Anything is possible when they are around me and they surround me with their unending love. Life has more meaning because of their existence. Life is great with their patience and kind understanding. God has given me the most wonderful people on earth to be with.




3. MY WISH LIST

























It is a long wish list (not necessarily in this order). It may take some time but I hope that with GOD's will, everything will fall into its place and my wishes will be granted and and I live long enough to taste them with my loved ones.



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...